Tuesday 25 October 2011

Sell away

Last week in a moment of 'Let's be productive' on a day off I decided to list some clothing for sale on facebook that I have not worn for ages or have used in previous shoots.


The response was awesome and had me at the post office everyday nearly. 


I wonder what girls are interested in finding when hunting through the op shops and vintage stores, I decided to put a shout out on facebook to see just what that was..


Summer accessories, belts, bags, jewellery and shoes! 


Seeing my favourite thing to do is hunt for amazing clothing and accessories I thought I could randomly hunt for such items and bring them to the people for sale, let's call it a part time vintage online sale!! 


Here are a few of the pieces I've just put up for sale :D








Check out the facebook album for more <3

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.230407010354177.55889.100001546387435&type=1

No comments:

Post a Comment